
Hello Stranger
*What I want to know is:
*Are you shy?
*What are the things that make you happy and that make you cry?
*Where are you from?
*Why did you come?
*What the things do you hope to do ?
*what wishes were happened to you?
*Do you believe in luck?
*Would you like to keep your memories in your mind or in a secret book?
*Do you like a seagull or the wild duck?
*Would you prefer to sit near the sea to see the sunset?
( Or )
*Are you more delight under the moon light?
*What I want to know is:
*If you are as I think
or
You aren't
*What I want to say :
In both situation I was glad to meet you.
(Sometimes the hidden truth behind our silence and the uncertainty in our personalities may make us seam as heroes while we are ordinary people )……..
*What I want to know is:
*Are you shy?
*What are the things that make you happy and that make you cry?
*Where are you from?
*Why did you come?
*What the things do you hope to do ?
*what wishes were happened to you?
*Do you believe in luck?
*Would you like to keep your memories in your mind or in a secret book?
*Do you like a seagull or the wild duck?
*Would you prefer to sit near the sea to see the sunset?
( Or )
*Are you more delight under the moon light?
*What I want to know is:
*If you are as I think
or
You aren't
*What I want to say :
In both situation I was glad to meet you.
(Sometimes the hidden truth behind our silence and the uncertainty in our personalities may make us seam as heroes while we are ordinary people )……..
1 comment:
what you just have said is too true.. anyway,, there is no good ride in the Life these days and personalities are more hidden. Just Dont believe in coincedences but just believe in design. You will be ok then < I promise
Post a Comment