Wednesday, 24 September 2008

My first essay


Today I handed my first Essay to my tutor it was about what kind of traveller I am



I have always dreamed that one day I could travel around the world . Travelling is the most exciting thing because it improves our knowledge about the other cultures and traditions.


I cannot decide what kind of traveller I am for many reasons:
First of all ,I am imaginative in my nature since when I was child so I have visited many places in my mind. I even have visited places that do not exist on our planet.
The second truth about me is that I like to be with a good company. It makes the travel more interesting especially in the short journeys.
Lastly, If I have a chance to go on an adventure, I will never hesitate.
At the time being I am a day-tripper. Because it is the most appropriate choice for me
.


Recently ,I have come to London, It is a cosmopolitan city in the full sense of the ward and I was amazed by the way people with different background live together.
The city is devided to 6 zones that are arranged in circular manner and there is a wonderful public transportation system that covers the six zones.
Another thing that has increased my appreciation is the green areas that purify the weather and enhance the city beauty.
I have been to the Hyde Park and there I have seen the Marble Arch and the Hyde Park corner.
I also have visited Kensington Gardens and really admired the Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, Serpentine and Albert Memorial.
Albert Memorial



I found Holland Park a very nice place to visit.
There are many wonderful streets that are highly active ,full of shopping centers and restaurants like Oxford Street, Edgware' Road.
I have been to Exhibition Road and visited the Natural History Museum which is amazing especially the sector of Dinosaurs.






Dinosaurs at Natural History Museum

One of the most wonderful places is Tower Bridge and I found walking above the Thames River very relaxing.
Although there are many places that I have not visited yet in London I would like to visit other cities especially Bournemouth because it has very beautiful beach as there are seven long miles of golden sands.
Bournemouth beach
I also intend to visit Cambridge because in order to visit Cambridge University.
King's college in Cambridge
Lastly Edinburgh even though it will be long journey and that is for there are many old castles in this city and I really like historical places.

1 comment:

A. Alkasah said...

oK,, This is good that you ve handed your firs essay,, was it on time tho? Well you reminded me of some memories happened back two years ago...for sure when I was studen in Englan,, the same as you now. Emmmmmm,, by what you told us here ,, I really find you so imaginative that you even travelled to many places. Did you go to the African jungles and by a chance have found yourself near a lake full of crocodiles or near a hungry chetta. Hehehe,, hope you dun get scared.. Listen we all having the same experience, we just imagine the good things,, like visiting lovely place, english parks, niagra falls in Canada or even the heaven (the Janahh) well ,, hope you are having good tim es in London Sis... keep up the good work