Today I had a look at my teachers blogs, I felt sad because I am not there with the others. I really miss them all. This is my problem, I cannot forget anything, and every moment touches me deeply .I even have an invisible link with the places I used to be. I always had my secret book in which I saved my treasures as I call them because I believe that time goes fast so I wrote down many events some of them are happy and some are sad .The strange thing is when I reread them I do not feel that they are sad. I feel that is me, those are the eternal memories of my momentary life.
When an extraordinary thing happens my father always says come and listen carefully keep everything in your mind what you see today as a temporary event tomorrow will be history, He says history is being made today.
We just keep reading stories with happy or sad ends but I always enjoy reading stories without an epilogue because it gives me a chance to choose the end for once in my life.
1 comment:
Hi Enas,
I hope you are well. Keep following the blogs - it will still be useful for you. We miss you in class too.
Helen
Post a Comment