Saturday, 7 February 2009

Grateful


Last week I was really busy and tired because I had to do many things , my first week at my course was very nice and useful.I have two teachers John and Joanna .They are very nice. What is surprised me is John as he speaks Arabic language with very good pronunciation and he even speaks Egyptian slang as he lived there for a while, I cannot stop laughing when he says comments in Arabic .Joanna used to live in Indonesia as she was teaching there English language and she studying now MA in Linguistics at King’s college, I like her teaching method, in addition she is a very kind person. Although I did not finish my last English pre-sessional month at London Metropolitan university I feel that I have good background and I am really grateful to all my teachers there . I will never forget them and I hope all the best to everyone in London Met. Furthermore I would like to thank Jim, our wonderful teacher and to say to his students that they are very lucky.

No comments: