Tuesday, 3 February 2009

A moment of happiness

Yesterday, was really nice, I woke up early to find everything was dressed in white .It was a beautiful scenery .As It was my first day at my course, so I decided to go early and it was such an adventurous journey as there were not buses services, I had to walk to the underground station and to be careful because the pavement was very slippery and to be honest I hate to go to the hospitals. I had to change at Oxford circus to the central line which was impossible to me, the station was very crowded and to reach the platform you had to wait for ages, so I decided to walk to the university a little exercise is good for health as I has been lazy for a while. I reached my target on time and I found a very nice receptionist telling me with a broad smile on her face that there was not staff because of the weather. So I decided to go for walk in the Hyde park ,I said to myself it is a good chance to play in this spongy white snow ,I used to see snow just on TV but now I can feel it . I took many photos there and to be honest I played like a little girl. Yes there are tiny details in our life that cheer us up. Wherever I went this day I just saw the smile on every face, a father taking a picture to his son, a couple strolling among these white clouds and a woman running and laughing loudly. When I reached my home I was frozen but my heart was very happy.

No comments: