
In this paragraph I am going to compare the Adi Tribe which live in Himalayas with my native tribe in Libya and as there are many aspects to compare , I have chose to discuss the value system and religions.First of all they seem mainly belief in spirits although there are some Christians as well.So according to them the spirits effect their life in many ways and the most important thing is hunting so they have to feed the spirits by leaving some food as rice and egg in some places in the Forest.They also sacrifice with animal(ox) to bring peace to their community and to be Happy .As I said before some of the ADI are Christians who believe in God so they go to Church and consider feeding spirits as just a kind of superstitions.My native tribes is completely different we all Muslims and believe in God and in destiny so we go to the mosque .maybe to some extent we are quite similar as both of as are close-knit community.
1 comment:
As I said before SOME OF THE ADI ARE Christians who believe in God so they go to Church and consider feeding spirits AS just A kind of superstition.
Post a Comment