Thursday, 30 October 2008

Far from the earth

I have deep sorrow I always felt alone even with my family and my friends. Solitude does not mean to be alone. It means to feel lonely even though you are with people. Sometimes it is hard to confess that you do not belong to any thing. I have my imaginary world away from this earth.

When I was a child I always used to talk with imaginary persons for hours and my parents were laughing at me.

At 14 I started staring at the sky in the night waiting for a comet that might realize my dreams. At that time I was able to hear silence, see breeze and feel light .Even when it was raining I could see my transparent firmament sparkling with stars .I danced under the rain and scattered as dew droplets at the dawn.
At 18 I came across the real face of life and learnt the hard way that nothing in this life is absolute. Everything is relative Sometimes I want to sail away and live on an island where the earth is my safe shelter, the sky is my warm coat and the moon is my everlasting lantern. Here I can listen to the ocean recital, hover like a seagull and melt as snow into fresh springs to quench the prime roses. When we have kind hearts that are lit up with faith and filled with honesty it does not matter where we live on the moon or in a sea shell in the deep ocean.For the majority to be a way from the earth means not to be realist but for me means to have a full view.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Solitude/loneliness, sometimes hard to distinguish where one starts and the other finishes.

Do you think solitude/being in our own world is a choice or something imposed on us?