The most difficult thing is to evaluate yourself. We easily judge other people but we do not dare to judge ourselves. I am afraid to be hypocrite and to say something that I do not deserve and in order not to do that I always underestimate myself. Please exempt me from this task.
My problem is that whatever I do, I never feel satisfied .I feel that I could be better than that.
So, whether I need to improve my performance or I was very good, I will try to study more.
They say the best thing to be in the middle but I do not like grey color .I follow this law' All or none'
My problem is that whatever I do, I never feel satisfied .I feel that I could be better than that.
So, whether I need to improve my performance or I was very good, I will try to study more.
They say the best thing to be in the middle but I do not like grey color .I follow this law' All or none'
No comments:
Post a Comment