Saturday, 29 November 2008

Surveillance globe


I just was wondering why all these kind of surveillances starting from the Biometric and ending with CCTV
Then I started to realise that those are nothing comparing to what so called satellite surveillance which can follow you even indoor .It is an advanced technology that goes beyond our logical thinking. These intelligent flying objects depend on the infra-red radiation that is emitted from our bodies and they can follow us even if there is cloudy weather through the microwave rays.
May be after few years these satellites can read human mind as there are many studies in this area. Our brain is a huge electrical network that has electromagnetic field and by measuring the physiological changes that happen along side with these electrical stimuli (sensory perception and recognition) they can read your thoughts. So believe it or not they will intrude in your depth.
Another thing that shocked me is what so called Neurophone which means in simple word unconscious hearing, so they convert sound into electrical wave that bypass your ears and skull and direct you unconsciously. (1)
I cannot go further than this limit because I will be crazy.
In my opinion, even if we surround us by millions of defensive walls and technologies it will not help us when we live in the world of fear, when we cannot distinguish friends from enemies, when we cannot trust each other ,when we cannot see the truth and when we do not want to.
I feel sad because if we solve problems rather than mask them, the life will be better and there is no need to all these kind of surveillances that sometimes menace the privacy of the innocent people and miss the criminals and violated human rights.

No comments: