Monday, 17 November 2008

self study


Yesterday I watched BBC news. The main headlines were about financial crisis and Recession (Downturn), new plans for improving sewage system in London and Its cost. Organs transplantation and the fact that there are many people who are waiting on the list in order to find donors, Fire in California that burnt down about 500 house and left large areas in a complete devastating condition and the Knife related crimes ( reasons and solutions).
I also read Metro and I enjoyed reading these two articles An Atlantic swimmer aged 56 and I found these words very effective" Those who don't know the impossible are the ones who make things possible"and Which Gordon Brown Do you trust?(If any) I found this article very funny It was about how our facial features influence people judgment in term if we are trustworthy or not.
A new thing that I have learnt that not all things that we wish to have in this life we can achieve but It is always good to try. The day I stop looking for ward is the day I stop breathing.

No comments: