Friday, 26 December 2008

All the best

Time passes very fast here in London; two weeks now passed since I was in London Met. It was not easy holiday for me .I am trying to study as I can but I am really afraid from the IELTS test. My friend called me today from USA .She told me that IELTS is much easier than TOEFL but I feel the opposite .She believes that I can get 7 score!. I did some reading tests in the IELTS practice tests plus1 book. It was not easy I feel disappointed. I also did some tasks in the websites that Jim posted on his blog they are very useful and I advise anyone wants to take the test to visit them.
I do not like holidays especially when they are imposed on me. It is too long and I feel bored. Tomorrow I am going to visit the national gallery in Trafalgar Square I hope I will feel better than now. I am really interested in arts especially painting .I hope it will be sunny Saturday.
This week was good to some extent because I found a new place to move to and also I have a chance to call a person who I really appreciate and respect my lecturer who taught me at my university in Libya.
He retired and now he is in India, his country. I have known him since 2003.He is an example for the devotion and loyalty in everything .he considers work as a worship .he is a professor of pharmacology and therapeutics. I learnt from him how the teacher should behave and the ethics of this job that bears many superior meanings because it influences generations. I learnt from him how to work hard even If you are very old and how to learn to offer without waiting for a reward. Thank you very much my teacher and my father. Thank you for your help and for you taught me the meaning of transparency.
I think I should go now to study.
I hope all the best for everyone who taught me even a word.

Good night.

No comments: