I miss our sky, I miss those nights when I was there, I miss the stars and the moon from that balcony, I miss that tree which I used to say good morning everyday while watching the lazy sun waking up and the morning star struggling to survive in my endless firmament .I always loved breathing that cold breeze and listen to the birds’ songs at the dawn .These moments that gather the day and the night when they whisper to each other saying we will meet again at the evening ,its our vow to the end of the world .I can close my eyes and travel away passing over these miles and hover above the oceans and the mountains nothing can confine my soul nothing can prison me I can see everything I can stroll beside the sea there holding my sister’s hand and feeling the sea waves lapping on my feet.
I can see clarity and innocence of our life and I can kiss your hands mom and dad .I can feel you beside me my only brother.
I really need you all, I do not need anything materialistic I need your mercy and warmness .I need this sight in your eyes which I will never find anywhere which is much deeper than the ocean.
I cannot know what is coming tomorrow, but I want you to know that I will always love you and be as you expect me to.............
No comments:
Post a Comment