
I am in the middle of the sea on a ship without a sailor, a compass and a map and in my depth there are conflicting feelings. It is the end of the first stage and I have to find a new harbour .I have to find my way .how I do not know. The weather is geting stormy and my ship swings. I should decide now in which way I have to sail but inside my heart there is another storm that is much more windy than this around me.
I am lost between the past and the future .I am here, I am there. Yes I am lost in the present. I always had a map but now I have to depend on my sense to find my direction but how when my heart is weeping and melting as a candle and my eyes have no more tears.
My life passes in front my eyes as a tape without full stop; I always wanted to have a breath but I cannot because I will not be myself. I always escape from the present to my solitude .even when I study I prefer the night to be alone. I am getting more and more introspective than before.
I miss my family and after a week I will miss my friends. I am very sad and disheartened these days .I will never forget those moments when we were together.
Sometimes I see light at the end of the long and cold tunnel but it disappears fast as the sands go through my hand and as a castle on the sands.
We do not realise how the time steals our life .we just run and run until we run out of time and here we realise that game is over and that we are off- site.
When we havea concept and a target we do not see anything but it is not always good because sometimes we find ourselves burnt as the butterfly that follows the lantern light until it gets burnt.
I always had hope and light in my heart .when the other gave up, I always managed to continue to ward my dream. My sister always tells me that I see the world from one prospective and in one colour .They say that I am the different one in the family .May be they are right. But maybe because they do not realise that the light is the all colours and the night absorb all the colours.
I have two solution either I sail through the sea facing my destiny or to sail down into my depth.

I am lost between the past and the future .I am here, I am there. Yes I am lost in the present. I always had a map but now I have to depend on my sense to find my direction but how when my heart is weeping and melting as a candle and my eyes have no more tears.
My life passes in front my eyes as a tape without full stop; I always wanted to have a breath but I cannot because I will not be myself. I always escape from the present to my solitude .even when I study I prefer the night to be alone. I am getting more and more introspective than before.
I miss my family and after a week I will miss my friends. I am very sad and disheartened these days .I will never forget those moments when we were together.
Sometimes I see light at the end of the long and cold tunnel but it disappears fast as the sands go through my hand and as a castle on the sands.
We do not realise how the time steals our life .we just run and run until we run out of time and here we realise that game is over and that we are off- site.
When we havea concept and a target we do not see anything but it is not always good because sometimes we find ourselves burnt as the butterfly that follows the lantern light until it gets burnt.
I always had hope and light in my heart .when the other gave up, I always managed to continue to ward my dream. My sister always tells me that I see the world from one prospective and in one colour .They say that I am the different one in the family .May be they are right. But maybe because they do not realise that the light is the all colours and the night absorb all the colours.
I have two solution either I sail through the sea facing my destiny or to sail down into my depth.

No comments:
Post a Comment