I really enjoyed our last seminar and I felt excited, I think my temperature rose to 40 c°.It was real discussion and I had to argue to confirm my opinion. It reminds me in program that I used to watch on ALJAZEERA channel it is called (The opposed direction) in which the guests have a strong argument.
I read a full report about surveillance society (21 pages report).It was informative and useful to me but to be honest it was not easy to have overview about everything because there were a lot of specific words and expressions to learn. I am satisfied to some extent about my performance.
The real benefit that I had from this seminar is to learn how to collect, process and summarize information and how to link my thoughts together and to support them with evidence in such a short time. It was a small scale trial for what we are going to study in our master degree.
It was really good idea arranging the groups without a chair person although I do not believe in what so called creative mess but It did work this time!
In my opinion what makes our meeting prosperous is that every one of us has a different idea at a certain point of the discussion that reflected how my group was well prepared.
I think next time I will give more attention for the language of interruption and to my grammar.
Thank you very much Helen for your feedback about our seminar today.
No comments:
Post a Comment