Thursday, 18 December 2008

Sometimes

I was talking with my family today on the messenger for long time .I had long talk with my brother .I felt that I was with him there I even have not talked with him like this before. He always was a conservative person who prefers to hide his feeling .I do not know why he preferred to talk with me ,although I am here .He asked me to keep that in my heart. Is it because I am away? Why not to the other members of the family? I am happy for that. This means that I am still there.

Sometimes we feel alone facing this life. I never have anything easy or handed on a golden plate. I have to fell and rise again to my feet But I never give up because I believe that to be ambitious means to start while the other ending and to end at the end of your life.

Sometimes we feel lost for a while because we do not see beyond our eye lashes and because we like to live inside ourselves until we disappear as pearl in a shell .We feel happy when we live in the tragedy that we compose, play the main role and we are the only audience for it. Then the black glasses fell exposing our eyes to the brightness of the sun .Is it tough? No it is always good to see the truth even if you are dying.

Sometimes we walk inside a long and dark tunnel or go into endless circle when you find yourself at the same place every time so no progress we just lose our energy as a candle that melts slowly until no light is left but we just find honest person tapping on our shoulder and guiding us outside this darkness .sometimes we need just advice which is more precious than diamond and gold because it lights our heart and give us new hope.

Sometimes we spend our life searching for happiness and suffering for long time while it just stands at our doors looking to us and crying yes when happiness cries for being meaningless.

Sometimes we prefer to escape from our memories to our subconscious memory so we feel satisfied and happy it is like the temporary analgesic that masks our pain, although it is still there waiting for the first chance to reflect our real picture in the mirror.

Sometimes we prefer to say sometimes while the real answer is always or never, so sometimes I......................sometimes.........................

No comments: