Friday, 12 December 2008

The Last seminar reflection



I really enjoyed our discussion ,although I felt that some members did not participate positively.I do not know why.I tried to bring them into the discussion as much as I could another thing that I did not like this time is that some members talked at the same time so I could not concentrate as everyone was singing his own poem .In general I am satisfied about my participation .I think the most important thing to do before the seminar is to do enough research especially about the counterargument and to support that with evidence .seek for the difference to be different and do not forget to be reasonable .Think before talking and listen carefully for what is said and intervene when you have fully crystallised idea in the other words mature notion.Be as an eagle which hovers high in the sky while keeping an aiming eye on the target.
That is all .

No comments: