Friday, 5 December 2008

Last week tasks (a flower from each garden)

These some things that I did last week and I did not have time to write a bout .

I watched BBC news and I read Metro every day I think the advantage of this news paper is that it keeps you up to date . But what really upset me the bad news and the crimes that almost happened to children. I do not know why people do not behave with them as human being rather than a possessions . they are innocent .what really hurt me that these behaviors came from their parents.

Moving on to TV ,I watched the Weakest link twice this week .It is very strong program because you have to understand the language and to have solid knowledge. on the other hand I don't like the way that the competitors behave with each other ,because they intend to vote against the strongest link.I was really sad when they vote against David who is a history student at Cambridge University and he really brilliant and intelligent .I think the weakest link is the dishonest person who lies for money.

I also started to read The Daily Telegraph which is very informative It took me more than week to finish and I find this article very interesting "An even heavier burden of hope" which com per between Barack Obama and Johan Kennedy.

No comments: